Loading hoses by LISTENOW
Replacement loading hoses, loading hose fittings and single hoses made of high abrasion resistent PU-flex.
Faced with the problems associated with handling bulk materials on a daily basis, well known clients from a wide variety of industries have come to rely on our robust and reliable hoses for many years. We supply loading hoses in diameters ranging between 200 mm to 2,000 mm (7.87 in to 78.74 in), their length is determined by on-site requirements.
LISTENOW loading hoses are provided stitched or welded in our own plant for all popular loading systems with short lead times and to the highest quality standards.
- Standard temperature resistance: -30°C to +200ºC (-22°F to +392°F)
- Support material: Polyester fabrics in various thicknesses
- Coatings: PVC coating, Neoprene-hypalon coating, Perbunane coating on both sides, Nitrile or Butyl coating, food-safe or food-resistant coatings
- Further materials: Coated leather, Polyester needle felt, special fabric for heat protection of up to +600ºC (+1,112°F)
- PU-flex: High abrasion resistent loading hoses made of transparent Polyurethan-foil, also with FDA approval.