Guaranteed residual dust content of less than 10 mg/m3
Residual dust can be significantly reduced (less than 10 mg/m3) through the use of suitable filtering devices. Depending on the use case, you can choose between an integrated filter or reverse air filter. Both types have a remarkably robust design and can transport separated dust back to the loaded material. Access to the filter inserts for maintenance is straightforward and the filter can be adjusted to suit requirements.
Reverse Air Filter
Filter area: 9, 14, 18, 24 or 30 m2 (special sizes up to 56 m2)
To optimise the return of separated dust, the dedusting rate is generally adjusted so that no surface is inclined at less than 60 degrees.
- Large-size differential between loading mechanism and filter
- Return of separated dust to loaded material
- Guaranteed residual dust content of less than 10 mg/standard cubic meter
- Optimised maintenance through removable top section
- Robust and solid construction
- Glass-bead blasted stainless steel filter housing; laminated and painted FGR plastic filter hood
- Maintenance of filter inserts from clean gas side
- Fitted blower
- Filter control by timer relay
- Optional: Control of differential pressure